Careers In Concise Security Systems
Concise Security is a well known and established security company that has been servicing the Sydney Metro, Central Coast and Greater West areas for over 30 years.
As a Security Service and Installation Technician, you will be required to work with minimal supervision at times and always maintain a professional attitude, good communication skills and the ability to learn / absorb new information. You will also be required to have good knowledge of a variety of systems. You will be encouraged to plan out your own day/ week, and co-ordinate with customers remaining flexible around their needs. This role will include working autonomously as well as with others on larger installations.
- Service and maintain Alarm, Intercom, Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience installing commercial security systems.
- Have experience with a variety of access control and CCTV systems
- Experience with managing onsite jobs and your own schedule
- Current OH&S Induction card
- Manual Drivers License
- NSW 2C Security License
- Open Cabling License preferable
- FPAS Accreditation preferable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be well organised and responsive to customers
- Good attitude and work ethics
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Problem solving skills
- Willing and eager to get involved in day to day tasks, and work as part of a close team
- A mature approach that shows strong organisation skills with a proactive approach
In return you will be provided with:
- Great Salary Package: To be negotiated upon qualifications and experience. This includes superannuation, fully maintained vehicle, laptop, phone, industry training courses and uniforms.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30pm – Flexible hours allowed
- Opportunity of overtime
- Flexible, close knit team and management
- Company Vehicle to take home
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- On-Call Bonus
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Supportive & fun Work Environment
If you think you are the right person for this role, Concise would love to hear from you. In return we will offer you an excellent work environment with a friendly team and great customers. Apply now for the chance to grow with a dynamic company that will definitely give you the next step in your career!
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have an Australian Cabler’s Open Registration?
- Do you hold a current 2C security licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
Please use the below form to send your cover letter and resume: